PNC Operations Work Lead Sr in Eastwick, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101015 Operations Work Lead Sr
Oversees operations workflow and assists team with executing complex transactions/processes.
Monitors and coordinates operations workflow and resolves escalated issues. May process and/or reconcile transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Partners internally to identify, resolve, and provide guidance regarding escalations. May interact with external customers and third parties in completing transactions or resolving escalated issues.
Coaches team members and provides applicable training. Leads team huddles/meetings and/or continuous improvement sessions. Provides input on team member performance and development.
Provides consultation and advice to internal and external customers. Reviews existing processes and drives improvements/implementation. Updates standard operating procedures. Participates in and serves as subject matter resource for projects.
Reviews transactions and related documents, and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to established service levels and applicable procedures. Reviews reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality, and ensure compliance. Participates in risk mitigation activities. Verifies completeness and accuracy of procedures.
PA - Philadelphia
Operations Work Lead Sr
Line of Business:
Operations – Asset Management Group
PA991 - Eastwick Center
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday thru Friday
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Eastwick, PA - Philadelphia
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Process Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Standard Operating Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Trade Settlement Operations Work Lead within PNC's Assest Management Group Operations organization, you will be based in Philadelphia, PA.