Ingersoll Rand HVAC Service Sales - Syracuse Trane in EAST SYRACUSE, New York
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane in Syracuse, NY ishiring on our Service Sales Team! Have the opportunity to increase service sales as an individualcontributor AND work toward mentoring/shaping the team of Service AccountManagers – the dream job fora successful sales rep who is ready for growth!
You will be provided anexisting service account base, and fully supported in your efforts to grow thatbase and develop new business as well. We are looking for an energetic,passionate sales professional to lead by example in this critical market with untappedpotential!
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related discipline strongly preferred
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years of solution sales/management experience with a focus on service agreements related to commercial HVAC and Building Automation systems.
- Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems/services for customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
**Must possess a validdriver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent trafficviolations including, but not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years
- Identify new business as well as develop long-term customer with building owner accounts.
- Provide knowledge and consultation by developing HVAC system related solutions for our customer’s problems.
- You will be responsible for the success of the sales team and provide coaching, mentoring, etc. to subordinates as needed. In this position, you are responsible to sell and manage a small group of sales (2-3) personnel.
Strategic Account Management
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities. Assembles and coordinates acquisition team as needed for customers and projects.
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility manager, project managers, project engineers, and purchasing.
Tactical Account Management
- Provides quotes for service repairs, change outs, IAQ, and energy solutions including quotes for time and material as well as fixed price services.
- Contacts responsible parties for purposes of securing renewal of service contracts.
- Gathers or validates preliminary information and performs facility walk-through to determine level of opportunity.
- Estimates project by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project.
- Leads the development and the execution of the sales business plan.
- Assist Account Managers in qualifying opportunities and drive pipeline management of opportunities to facilitate success of meeting financial plans.
- Assembles high performance teams and interacts with Account Managers with differing business development requirements, customer focus, experience, sales cycles, and product portfolios.
- Monitor and hold Account Managers accountable in accuracy and timely updates of key CRM data metrics such as Close Date, Contract Value and Confidence Levels.
- Manages ongoing performance by monitoring and coaching Account Managers’ effectiveness and efficiency in relation to project attainments, customer service, customer relationship development, and business profitability.
- Utilizing established Talent Management tools, work with Account Managers and the acquisition team to establish required skill sets, talents, development opportunities and capabilities.
- Conducts performance appraisals to identify developmental needs, validate performance versus goals and objectives, and recommend promotions, training, and disciplinary actions.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: EAST SYRACUSE-New York
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Apr 16, 2019, 8:24:19 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ingersoll Rand Jobs