Danaher Corporation Global Product Manager - SaaS in Dusseldorf, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
OUR MISSION: Ensure water quality for people around the world.
OUR VISION: We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most k nowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
WATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher`s Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
The Global Product Manager – Process Connectivity drives growth by developing and commercializing devices and post-sale offerings that connect Hach customers to advanced services and software solutions. This includes defining the Process Management/ Real Time Control product go-to-market strategy and expansion of this product line, as well as geographic expansion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving global growth of Claros Process Management revenue and connected devices. Leads by influence, working collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Operations to ideate, plan and implement growth initiatives and new product commercialization plans
- Defines and drives a consistent, excellent user experience across Hach analytical loops for installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance
- Analyzes portfolio performance including revenue, profitability, volume, pricing, quality and converts analysis into insights, strategies and actions
- Develops forecasts for the product line and key new products; leads cross-functional problem solving when performance is not meeting targets
- Leads global competitive analysis and research; understands key opportunities and threats and develops/ executes tactics accordingly
- Leads the development of solution and value selling approaches through global customer and field sales engagement that creatively leverage competitive advantage and customer habits
- Actively participates in the planning and execution of VOC research to ensure short and long term commercial success of the current product portfolio and to capture and prioritize key customer needs / wants for future products
- Identifies and assesses growth opportunities and portfolio gaps, actively providing input to Hach commercial planning and product roadmap activities
- Communicates product line strategy to internal stakeholders, senior leaders, distribution/ innovation partners and global commercial teams as required.
- Commands the fundamental DBS tools, including Problem Solving, Daily/ Visual Management, VOC, 5S, Standard Work, Value Stream Mapping; initiates and champions meaningful and sustainable process improvements that improve long-term performance
- Develops talent within the team and assists with identifying and preparing a successor
Critical Competencies / Success Factors
- Ability to quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support with all levels of the organization
- Get things done globally with high integrity working through ambiguous conditions.
- Ability to manage relationships, deliverables, and expectations cross-functionally.
- Positive, “we will win” attitude
- Approaches work with a strong sense of ownership, commitment and urgency
- Customer and commercial orientation
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Team player
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience; product management/marketing experience preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills; the ability to synthesize a collection of facts into logical and actionable conclusions
- Software commercialization, ideally experience in launching products, Software sales a plus.
- Data analytics, data science experience a plus.
- Waste-water and/or industrial-focused product experience a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for direct communication with customers, co-workers and partners at all levels, all functions and all regions of the organization
- Able to elicit and understand customer needs and translate customer needs into product requirements
- Able to identify and prioritize the tasks necessary to meet long- and short-term objectives and effective time management and multi-tasking abilities to achieve these objectives
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Fluent in English
- Driver’s license
- Understanding of the customer segments and product applications is a plus
- Understanding of the trends impacting the company and its product lines is a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (US only)
/The duties listed in job descriptions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The purpose of this description is to assist in ADA compliance and is not intended for other purposes such as collective bargaining, or compensation./
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING: (US only)
External hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check and possible credit history review.
Hach is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CO-Loveland
Req ID: HAC006365