Accenture Senior Team Lead-PST in Dublin, Ireland
The Service Delivery Team Lead is responsible for daily supervision of a team (e.g. delivery, process). They manage the workload of the team, may make work assignments, and have responsibility for developing team members. This role may be the escalation point for issue resolution and customer inquiries. The role manages effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility. This role also exercises consistent judgment and discretion with work directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business.
Management of a team of analysts, enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project, managing project operations, and making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis.
The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly one-on-ones with the analysts and the management team.
Measurement and management of the team’s success and will act as a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely manner.
Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves and leaves.
Identify gaps in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing operations environment
· Minimum of 1 year of experience managing & developing teams of professionals.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLA’s.
· Active account on Facebook and a minimum of one other social network
· Active user of social media services
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred
· Preferred Experience managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables
· Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
· Fast-paced dynamic environment
· Schedule flexibility
· Reporting and analytics experience.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.