MasterCard Edge Processing Developer/Architect in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Edge Processing Developer/Architect
New high performance team forming to architect, design and build next generation multi-cloud edge processing for Mastercard’s global payments network. We are looking for people with a passion for building new solutions, rapid prototyping and working on proof of concepts. Prospective candidate would have a strong hands on experience in building distributed, cloud-based applications.
As a member of this high performance team, you will be responsible for researching, building and presenting solutions at the executive level and promoting best solutions across Mastercard. You will be building a solution where security, performance, scale and resilience is of the utmost importance and which has a strategic role in Mastercard core business.
The team will closely collaborate with globally distributed Mastercard community, so good communications and presentation skills are essential.
• Assesses technical functional and non-functional requirements
• Rapid prototyping and evaluation of candidate technologies, frameworks, and solutions
• Integrates available capabilities and innovates to solve gaps
• A multi-faceted approach to problem-solving
• Application of the latest patterns to find the most optimal solution to a problem
constrained by security, performance, resilience, scale, and flexibility factors.
All about You
• Open minded approach to problem-solving
• Passion for new technologies, rapid prototyping and building prototypes
• Good communication skills
• Experience in design and development of high volume distributed applications
• Up to date on current cloud engineering best practices, emerging trends, and key
• Expertise in application integration, messaging, event streaming, cryptography and data
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-67475