Capstone Logistics Warehouse Operations Manager in Disputanta, Virginia
Capstone Logistics is a premier provider of 3rd Party logistics services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 48 states, and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Grocers and specialty companies. With even more growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- Full benefits offered on the first day of the month after 30 days
- Career growth -- We look to promote from within first
- Over 400 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
The Warehouse Operations Manager (Site Manager) is the face of the site to our Partners, our associates and to the Capstone Leadership team. In this role you are the one making the tough decisions and ensuring the success of the site. In collaboration with your Director, you will make financial decisions in every facet of the business and will manage a workforce that may range from 20 to over 100 people across multiple shifts. The next steps for a site manager may be to join the travel team, move to a larger site or be promoted in to a multi-site Director role.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- At least 3 years in a leadership role managing a team that is dynamically staffed due to seasonality and volume requests.
- Taking ownership of the business and ensuring the highest standards of safety, productivity and customer service are exceeded every day
- The ability to read and react to an ever-evolving environment within the warehouse
- Maintain an organized and professional environment with a strong focus on people.
- Ensure the financial success of your site through properly staffing and managing headcount levels to optimize efficient productivity.
- No need to be an excel expert but a strong understanding of compliance tracking and reporting is a must
- College degrees are a plus but not required
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team Leadership and Management
- Finance; P&L
- Customer Service
- KPI's and Metrics Management
- Hiring and Employee Engagement
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled