Honeywell Account Manager in Diegem, Belgium
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
We are Honeywell ...
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion® PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets.
With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
For Honeywell Process Solutions we are looking for an
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop and sustain long term customer relationships; establish these relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of the customer organization; early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customers` needs and tailoring solutions to match
- Manages the day to day strategic: maintaining a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning; quarterly results and long term account goals; identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value proposition for solutions into the account; manage and build the customer`s ambassador, “trusted adviser” and advocate; Focal point for relationship strategies, account and sales plans, proposal strategies, contract negotiations, etc. Drives sales campaign and LOB strategic initiatives. Plan for account growth in the long term.
- Industrial customers in the process industries including, technical buyers, economic buyers, executives. Customers at all the levels in an organization including executive level decision makers; pursue growth through regular face to face meetings and winning new customers to enlarge the assigned customer base.
- Leverages and marshals cross functional company resources to address customers drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner; guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with the customer; responsible for motivating others; providing strategic vision for the account while driving self and others for positive business results for Honeywell. Leads peers by influence to ensure coordination and support to pursue orders.
Develop and sustain long term customer relationships
Manages the day to day strategic Sales
address customers drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner
- University Degree or equivalent experience level
- Work experience required
- Experience in solution sales (automation industry). Proven track record of success in the industry/business environment.
- Experience in building and maintaining relations at customers
- Experience in complex sale, including early engagement in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, team selling strategic and opportunity planning
- Marketing and project management experience is desirable
- Previous working experience in complex organization
- Technical skills and specific knowledge
- Understand the value proposition of Honeywell and all the company has to offer
- Understand strategic decision of Honeywell
- A well-developed sense of the industry and market records
- Good knowledge of our customers` businesses and drivers
- Financial and business acumen
- Demonstrate strategic leadership and authority
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with solid Account Management Planning
- Leadership: leads others towards a goal
- Fluent in English and Dutch (upper-intermediate business level).
- JOB ID: req186647
- Category: Sales
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H, Diegem, VLAAMS BRABANT 1831 BEL
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
- Honeywell Jobs