Baker Hughes Log Analyst in DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Log Analyst Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.
· Under direct supervision, performs geological/geotechnical/petro physical/reservoir engineering interpretation and analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to provide Best in Class solutions for the client.
· Responsibility is limited to projects of minimal complexity, scope and impact. Assignments are outlined in detail.
· Sphere of influence limited to immediate supervisor and project team.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree required in Geoscience or related earth science discipline.
· Entry level.
· Good problem solving skills with a drive for results.
· Good written and verbal skills.
· Ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently.
· Ability to assimilate into Multi-Cultural Teams.
· Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
· Good analytical skills.
· Effective listening skills.
· Demonstrates understanding of wireline and/or LWD tools/measurements and interpretation and analysis.
· Knowledge of basic computer operations kills including data input/output, competency in visualization and exposure to geoscience-specific computer operations.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Log Analyst
Location: Middle East-Saudi Arabia-Saudi Arabia-DHAHRAN
Requisition ID: 1820624