BlackBerry Corporation Senior Sales Manager, Certicom in Detroit, Michigan
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
It’s an exciting time to join us!
Certicom, a wholly owned subsidiary of BlackBerry, develops security solutions for various industries including electronics manufacturing and automotive. Our solutions encompasses many different technologies, including virtualization, databases, application servers and embedded security software used to build comprehensive end-to-end security and key management solutions
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for developing, managing and leveraging relationships directly (at a senior level) with customers & channel partners to help refine/define and sell Certicom automotive security solutions into the global automotive market. We are looking for a results driven individual with strong solutions sales & business development experience who is truly passionate about winning new business. .
- Influencing the adoption of Certicom’s PKI and key management solutions through strong relationships with identified targeted accounts across automotive industry worldwide
- Building and maintaining senior level relationships with key accounts to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify new market requirements .
- Partnering with the Global BTS team to influence the overall sales strategy as well as providing recommendations for new partnership opportunities
- Creating, building and managing a sales pipeline tracking activities through the various stages of the sales funnel process
- Developing and delivering various knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training and information across key accounts with regional sales teams
- Participating in regional industry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience including end user influencers
- Identifying new market requirements, product features and pricing/positioning strategies to make us successful in the market
Identifying and developing new technology and channel partnerships
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Direct experience working in the automotive electronics or embedded security industry
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the automotive or embedded security industry
- Proven success in a new business oriented sales environment with a track record of sales success
- Proven ability to successfully present the value proposition and differentiators of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and effective communicator
- Bachelor degree in Business or a Technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are looking for a new challenge and are excited by the limitless opportunities in securing the connected car then we would love to hear from you. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Please note that this role will involve significant travel
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled