Kelly Services Network Engineer - Detroit, MI in Detroit, Michigan
Kelly Services is seeking a Network Engineer for a leading Financial company in Detroit, MI .
If you're interested in the position, please send a follow up email (with your resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
\"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik \"
Job Title: Network Engineer
Pay rate: $40 - $ 50 per hour
Location: Detroit, MI , 48226
Contract Type: W2
Length: 4 months
The Ally Network Operations team is looking for a skilled Network Operations Analyst to join our team as a contractor resource. The candidate would be responsible for day-to-day operations, maintenance, implementation and support for Ally's network and datacenter infrastructure. The candidate will provide quality service and support to clients, and hands-on support and technical resolution for problems.
• Support and implementation of Infrastructure Strategic Plans.
• Configure, deploy, and support LAN/WAN, routers, switches, and other network infrastructure devices.
• Build/replace network hardware and software configurations per design, cooperatively working with network architects and related support teams.
• Perform in-depth protocol and network analysis to determine root cause of application and network performance related problems.
• Monitor and oversee network performance, capacity, and tuning related network components. Bringing forward new ideas, providing recommendations to enhance network performance, reliability, and support capabilities.
• Support network automation systems related to configuration management, rule development, policy enforcement and reporting via Solarwinds.
• Provide support for critical network problems, including rotating on-call responsibilities.
• Updates master documentation to reflect as-built configurations.
• Manage service transitions for new deployments to ensure quality products are delivered into the production environment.
• Identify, troubleshoot, document, and escalate problems.
• Build/replace network hardware and software configurations per design.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience administering and operating network environments, with strong Cisco experience.
• Extensive understanding of networking technology, such as routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), switching (traditional, multipath and fabric).
• Strong knowledge of firewalls, VPN and wireless connectivity.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on client satisfaction.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to foster teamwork to collectively accomplish the team's goals.
• Ability to efficiently shift focus as issues arise.
• Ability to think critically and exhibit strong problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency using configuration management and/or diagnostic tools such as Wireshark and Netscout to monitor and troubleshoot performance of applications on the network.
• Cisco CCNA certification or higher preferred.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs