Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Master Coach in Detroit, Michigan
Responsible for ensuring the achievement of long-term, sustainable performance outcomes within internal and external call centers in Service Operations through performance analysis, performance coaching, and continuous performance improvement.
- Analyze key performance data trends and develop group and/or individual action plans for Team Leaders and Customer Service Representatives, as needed, in efforts to improve identified performance metrics.
- Identify performance gaps, analyze causes and implement the most innovative solution for each individual or group to address gaps.
- Communicate performance gaps/analysis, action plans, established milestones, and general feedback to Team Leaders and Manager.
- Communicate and hold Team Leaders accountable for sustainable and measurable performance metrics.
- Observe and assess coaching practices of Team Leaders and conduct ongoing coaching sessions based on team’s performance.
- Record, track and report all coaching sessions and outcomes.
- Guide leaders seeking help on specific performance issues.
- Maintain the integrity and consistency of coaching practices across internal business unit teams and external vendors.
- Facilitate individual CSR coaching as needed based on performance metrics or as requested by Team Leaders.
- Promote improved Member Experience through routine floor coaching.
- Identify and share best practices and success stories across teams for accountability of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction through quarterly workshops.
- Routinely conduct/support calibration calls and training events to improve leader coaching skills.
- Provide support to Team Leaders working through certification for call calibrations and serve as a liaison to support teams.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- Four (4) years experience in operational analysis, data analysis, and problem resolution type required.
- Two (2) of years experience as Supervisor or related role with proven ability to drive performance through coaching, lead through influence, and translate raw data into user-friendly formats required.
- Experience within a call center environment preferred.
- Strong organizational, planning, and analytical skills to analyze raw data from quality and call metric tools and present in a user-friendly format.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to actively listen and give coaching feedback to Team Leaders and Managers.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with the ability to lead through influence.
- Ability to plan, direct, and contribute to process improvement projects.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30%, in and out of state.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Primary Location: Detroit
Organization: Service Operations-7103
Req ID: OPE000ZI