CACI International UI Development Engineer II in Denver, Colorado
Under general direction, design and implement a mixture of real-time embedded and application software for custom sensor and wireless communication systems.
Implement web application software that controls high-tech, specialized cellular systems
• Design simple, intuitive user experiences that govern customer solutions
• Design, implement and test associated web applications and user interface
• Interact with product development teams, project managers and partners
• Prioritize work including meeting schedules, identifying risks and delivering high quality software
• Perform other duties as required
• Obtain/Retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
Skills and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 2-4 years of related experience or
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Engineering experience in delivering software
• Experience with Object oriented design and concepts
• Familiarity with Angular.JS
• User Interface design and usability knowledge
• Exposure to cross-platform web applications
• Development experience in Windows, Linux &/or Unix environments
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 2-4 years related experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education, and experience
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- CACI International Jobs