Robert Half International Director of Marketing in DENVER, Colorado
TCG is partnering with Professional Services client in Denver, in the search for a Marketing Director. The Marketing Director is responsible for supporting proposal strategies to drive “win efforts” in the real estate industry.
• Partner with stakeholder management and sales teams on proposal pitches, presentations, etc. to maximize “wins”
• Manage the RFP process and lead discussions with internal stakeholders to drive new business opportunities
• Lead the presentation process, defining the story framework, mapping content and data visualization.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously to satisfy the needs of both internal and external clients
• 6+ years experience in the professional services industry (real estate preferred)
• Excellent relationship building and people management skills
• Self-starter who can work autonomously, driving and leading new ideas
If you are passionate about real estate, the Marketing Director role could be a great fit. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only candidates who fulfill these requirements will be contacted.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / Yearly
Location: DENVER, CO
Date Posted: November 16, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00610-0011262543
Staffing Area: The Creative Group
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs