Entegee Designer- 64222666JF in Denver, Colorado
Job Code: 64222666Job Location: Denver, COCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 12/06/2018Apply Now!
• The purpose of this role is to provide ADMS support to Distribution Grid Management for the sustainment of the Electric Distribution model in ADMS.
• This role will support the model promotion process for the continued sustainment of the entire ADMS Network Model.
• Additionally, this role will be responsible for building and modifying custom schematics and updating substation displays within ADMS.
• The persons applying for this role require two years of experience working with distribution grids or substations in a design or GIS capacity.
• Requires familiarity with drafting techniques and engineering concepts and terminology.
• Able to read engineering drawing and blueprints.
• Prepares documentation to support design drawings.
• Prepare bills of material, schedules, and assist engineering personnel with formal drawing transmittals and construction issues.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 64222666JF