DaVita Benefits/Business Analyst in Denver, Colorado
The Benefits/Business Analyst assists in the administration and maintenance of corporate benefits programs; monitors, researches and performs analyses on current processes and compliance requirements relative to all benefits, LOA, retirement, wellness, M&A. Ensures policy and statutory compliance with government agencies; provides recommendations for compliance procedures. The Benefits/Business Analyst will report directly to the Sr. Manager, LOA and supports the Benefits Manager, Sr. Manager, Benefits and acts as a subject matter expert to the benefit staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Administers corporate benefits programs, including but not limited to group health/welfare plans, leave of absence administration, retirement, wellness, mergers and acquisitions while maintaining alignment with company culture, strategic initiatives and long-term goals
Determines and implements appropriate administrative procedures, record keeping processes and employee communication needs to ensure employees are fully aware of benefits options
Identifies improvement opportunities and monitor procedures for adherence/compliance to company policies and State/Federal requirements
Supports designated routine and special projects including but not limited to annual enrollment, monthly premium billing, leave of absence, retirement, and wellness needs; assist with coordinating appropriate resources and project assignments, set schedules and assist with project progression
Ensures required deadlines are met in order to achieve on-time project and day-to-day task completion
Assists with testing systems for accuracy of data exchanges; conduct audits and timely reports defects
Understands requirements to support system testing, data interfaces, data audits
Assists with review and accuracy of plan documents; supports Benefits teams by obtaining necessary documentation for various filing forms, such as, but not limited to, Form 5500 filing for health and welfare plans
Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
• Minimum of (3) years HR experience, including experience health and welfare
• Proficient experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
• Knowledge of Federal and State Benefit Laws, including COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and PPACA
• Excellent oral and written communication abilities and experience working with large employee population required
• Must be analytical and have an understanding of accounting reconciliations
• Travel 0-10%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "Community first, Company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure around the world. • High school diploma or equivalent required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.