Village At The Greene Activity Assistant in Dayton, Ohio
Position Summary: :
Assists with the implementation of the care community’s activity program.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities::
Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Assists in the organization and completion of all planned programs
- Interviews new residents and their families to determine interests and abilities, family history and background
- Attend required in-service education
- Assists with supervising and coordinating volunteers
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: :
A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.