Scioto Services 82 - Area Manager (Janitorial) in Dayton, Ohio
82 - Area Manager
Dayton, OH, United States of America
Scioto Services LLC, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the United States. Scioto Services is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Scioto Services enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1975, Scioto has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, is responsible for the daily maintenance of multiple facilities, to include direct supervision and training of cleaning associates, management of timekeeping and budgets. Supervises and coordinates activities of associates engaged in cleaning and maintaining assigned facilities.
• Able to perform the duties of supervised staff
• Establishes and maintains excellent customer relations through daily contact and customer visits in assigned territory, taking all actions necessary to ensure completion and quality of required scope of work
• Completes regular quality inspections of assigned accounts and acts appropriately based on results of the quality inspections
• Provides accurate and timely information to human resources regarding current staffing and future staffing needs. Actively participates in recruiting process with recruiters and leadership staff
• Holds regular feedback conversations with staff to discuss performance and development goals
• Ensures all associates are properly trained at each assigned account with a focus on long term retention.
• Maintain a safe work environment for self and employees by enforcing the company’s safety, recognition, and training programs
• Handles administrative duties of assigned accounts to include, but not limited to: timekeeping, documentation of employee performance and safety, and maintaining inventory of necessary supplies
Additional Information / Benefits
Scioto Services is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Scioto does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Fuel Card, Auto Allowance
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Ed Thompson
This is aFull-Timeposition2nd Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required consistently