Danbury Hospital Operations Director/Network Operations Team in Danbury, Connecticut
Required: Bachelor Degree and minimum of five years job-related experience. This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor Degree and a minimum of five years of experience in health care administration in a management capacity.
- Leadership Skill Requirements: Maintain and Model Organizational Values: (Compassion, Excellence, Integrity, Fiscal Responsibility and Teamwork).
- Action and Results-Oriented: Ability to establish key goals, drive and track results among multiple decision-makers and stakeholders and meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Political Savvy and Diplomacy: Ability to maneuver through complex, politically-charged situations and understand the dynamics and culture of the organization. Ability to anticipate problems and negotiate solutions with peers and senior leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to Build Relationships Through Integrity and Trust: Ability to quickly gain the trust and respect of others, drive collaboration, build a teamwork environment, search for the win/win scenarios.
- Influencing Skills: Ability to lead an organization using influence, rather than possessing direct authority of others, being sensitive, yet direct in both verbal and written communications.
- Managing Complexity: Ability to lead and drive results in a complex organization, achieving alignment between often conflicting priorities, initiatives and people.
- Functional/Technical Skills Requirements: Analytics and Strategy: Expertise in developing and executing data-driven approaches to enhancing business decision-making and improving operational performance (preferably in healthcare). Advanced knowledge of business intelligence best practices, familiarity with fact-based management tools and techniques to drive strategies and a continuous improvement culture.
- Communications: Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to take abstract, complex and/or technical information and break it down for a variety of audiences in a way that is meaningful for them.
- Functional Oversight: Issue identification, gap analysis, ability to prioritize business needs and execute solutions.
- Financial Management: Ability to understand financial reports, develop basic financial models, and identify trends, variances, and opportunities.
Direct oversight for multiple departments and reporting to the Vice President of Operations. Responsible for the collaborative development and implementation of operating plans within the Departments and across the organization. Accountable for managing the cost, quality and service. Develops operational and capital budgets and business plans consistent with the organization's mission and vision. Demonstrates and promotes core values, service excellence and continuous quality improvement.
Hours: 40 control hours