Comcast Retail Assistant Store Manager in Daly City, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for the daily operations of a location within the Customer Service Center (CSC) channel. Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail sales consultant team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and achieve desired sales results. Promote and maintain a performance-based culture, where employees are inspired to do their best, and act as a mentor to foster employee professional development. Collaborate with other CSC leaders and staff within and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Maintain a store environment that aligns with established planograms, and ensure that current branding collateral is visible and functional. Ensure that all inventory requirements are carried out effectively, including stocking, returning, and organizing and securing. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Comcast products and services, as well as best practices as they relate to sales processes, store schedules and customer engagement.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily supervision, coaching and consistent performance-management (e.g., discipline) of Retail Sales Consultants.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes and provides feedback to new hires to ensure they are on-track with their training curriculum and able to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published planograms and branding standards, and that all customer demos are fully functional at all times.
- In cooperation with store manager, oversees all daily sales floor responsibilities, including proper daily staffing and scheduling, dress code compliance, sales huddles, resolution of customer escalations, lunch break management and store/workstation cleanliness.
- Responsible for daily store operations, including formulating and interpreting policies and procedures, stocking and accuracy of equipment inventory, prompt processing of returned inventory, cash handling compliance, organization of stock room, and consistent execution of store security protocol. Maintains compliance with all store operating procedures (including cash, inventory, etc.) through regular employee observation, coaching and discipline.
- Participates in and reinforces training for new product launches and promotions.
- Assesses individuals and team performance and, where applicable, provides performance management plans to narrow competency gaps, and provide corrective action.
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Interview and selects new employees.
- Audits the execution of store policies and procedures such as retention, payments, equipment, sales integrity and revenue assurance.
- Remains current on new and current products and services, industry and competitive trends, and reinforces findings with the team.
- Builds team schedules based off the needs of the business.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation and maintains a professional appearance, including exercising significant independent judgment and discretion with respect to significant matters without direct oversight of supervisor.
- Maintains punctual attendance and flexibility to cover multiple locations throughout the operating area and is available to work evenings, weekends as needed.
- Stands on feet for long periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries loads of 25 lbs or more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
- Comcast Jobs