HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Paramedic - Urgent Care in Dallas, Texas
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 125 CareNow clinics! * * CareNow is HCA Healthcare’s fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptionalParamedic (EMT-P) to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Interested in learning more about us?Click here!
POSITION SUMMARY: As a Paramedic in our clinic, you will function as a champion of patient care, you can do everything from patient charting to preparing exam/treatment rooms to giving injections and assisting the physician. The Paramedic also functions as a health and safety leader to ensure patients receive high quality, patient-centered care.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG’s, and administering IM injections.
- Collecting patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- May apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assisting with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
- Maintaining records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keeps patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
EXPERIENCE: * 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is highly preferred. * Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
EDUCATION: * High School Diploma or equivalent is required. * Graduate of an accredited school of Paramedic services is required.
* Paramedic (EMT-P) license in state of residency is required.
* Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
* Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
* NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license within 30 days of employment or promotion.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Paramedic - Urgent Care
Location: Texas-Dallas-CareNow - North Dallas
Requisition ID: 24922-81883