FreshPoint Inside Sales Supervisor in Dallas, Texas
Assists Inside Sales Manager with directing and coordinating the Inside Sales activities to assure customer satisfaction in a call center environment.
Assists with management functions: staff selection, development, discipline, performance reviews and/or terminations.
Assists with coordinating planning and assignment of work for the most effective use of personnel.
- Ensures prompt and efficient processing of customer orders and correspondence.
- Ensures that the administrative cycle (customer service and payroll) is completed in a thorough, accurate and timely manner. Processes, prints, reviews and files all daily reports and takes action based on information secured from reports.
- Thoroughly familiar with and maintains current information on product, particularly promotional items, low inventory and out-of-stock items, substitutions, new items, vendor and quality issues and assists with updates to customer order guides.
- Communicates with Purchasing, Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs), Sales, customers, and Operating Company leadership to stay abreast of product issues and customer concerns to ensure the timely dissemination of this information to all affected.
- Informs other departments of customer concerns. Follows up to resolve concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all new hire processing, associate changes, and payroll is complete and accurate for department.
- Investigates and resolves problems escalated through other staff; escalate more complex issues to manager.
- Assists with or lead department meetings as needed.
- Assist in managing schedules to ensure continuous coverage during peak times.
Knowledgeable on operational procedures (e.g. special orders, cut-off times, etc.) to educate customer and ISRs.
Performs the duties of associates supervised and other related duties as needed to include substituting for ISRs who fail to report to work.
Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Comply with and ensure adherence to departmental Preferred Work Methods (PWMs).
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Holiday, Weekend and Overtime work required.
- Good attendance and adherence to work schedule.
- Adherence to all Good Manufacturing Practices, Company Policies, Code of Conduct and Safety procedures.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES THAT MAY BE ASSIGNED
- Periodically attend customer meetings with Marketing Associates
- Periodically attend sales meetings
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma/GED, plus 2 – 4 years’ customer service supervisory experience is required.
- Prefer a 4 year degree and 4 years customer service/supervisory experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of distribution and warehousing procedures preferred
- Have demonstrated ability to follow through
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and have experience managing projects.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). AS400 experience strongly preferred.
- Strong data entry skills (alpha and numeric).
- Must be able to work and communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred
Work is primarily sedentary in nature. Most of the day is spent communicating with customers and associates; therefore must be able to verbally communicate clearly. Key entry comprises approximately 1/3 of the day.
You must be able to read text that is close and at a distance with or without correction. In addition you must be able to perform manual task, hear, sit, reach, lift, bend and interact with others.
Most of the day is spent in an office environment.
General office equipment including but not limited to a calculator, copier, facsimile machine, PC computer and printer. Use of call center phone system and software.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION
This Job Description is not an employment contract. The company reserves the right to change the job description and the job duties at any time without notice. I certify that I understand the job description, I possess the above qualifications, and that I can perform each of the above functions with or without an accommodation.
Location: Texas - Dallas
Job Code: GEN157
# of openings: 1