Ericsson Software Developer in Dalian, China
- Understand the project background, familiar with the business model, assist in the solution and implement, and evaluate the reasonability of the timetable
- Analyze function module, decomposition workflow
- Functional review, functional design
- Functional implementation, testing and final delivery
- More than three years of web development experience, mature UI ideas and strong user experience
- NFV MANO experience is preferred, and familiar with the ETSI MANO related specifications
- English as a working language, need the ability to communicate effectively in English language with customer
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 264632