SCCI Senior Systems Engineer in Dahlgren, Virginia
Overview:SCCI is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team supporting the newly awarded E30 Contract. This position will be located in Dahlgren, VA, and will be supporting a high-performing DOD acquisition program.
- Provide Systems Engineering technical leadership.
- Present systems engineering data design reviews.
- Perform requirements assessments and requirements decomposition.
- Model system behavior through functional flows and functional descriptions.
- Develop interface control documents and interface description documents.
- Develop systems engineering presentations and reports.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Ten (10) years general experience in DOD system engineering processes in a rapid development environment with demonstrated shipboard expertise and results.
- Five (5) years of specialized experience in at least one major weapons system development program supporting any of the following areas:
- System design parameters
- Concepts operation
- Risk assessment
- Performance analyses
- Test and evaluation
- Post-delivery support
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.