Patricio Enterprises Senior Systems Engineer III- Dahlgren, VA- Active Secret Clearance Required in Dahlgren, Virginia
*DESCRIPTION: *Employee serves as a Systems Engineer supporting military projects within the Product Manager (PdM) office. Responsibilities include analyzing threats, modeling, SSDD reporting/updates and developing/reviewing engineering-related program documentation. The role encompasses Naval Ship/shipboard systems development.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide updates to System Sub-System Description Documents (SSDDs) as an output from MagicDraw.
- Update and manage models utilizing SysML with minimal guidance.
- Produce engineering documentation, reports, drawings (flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics).
- Design/Develop/Document new and modifications to existing tactical IT systems
- Develop CDRL documents and navigate them through the review and approval process
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Produces engineering documentation, reports, drawings (block diagrams, and schematics).
- Identify risks and appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Ensures compliance with engineering processes, and DoD directives and policies.
- Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
- Support domestic and international business development technical initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall technological strategy.
- Other related duties as assigned.
* Required Experience and Education:*
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline with 7-10 years of experience in Systems Engineering and Integration, preferably in a DoD tactical environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong troubleshooting ability with effective problem-solving skills
- Team player able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Excellent active listening skills and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Previous work with PARM organizations.
- MagicDraw Tool experience.
*EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. *Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Systems Engineer III
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA
STATUS: Regular, Full Time
TRAVEL: Up to %25
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Tracking Code: 7058
Job Location: Dahlgren, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular