SCCI Configuration Management Analyst in Dahlgren, Virginia
SCCI is seeking several successful candidates to provide Configuration Management support to a Rapid Acquisition Weapon System Program. Each will be responsible for providing configuration management support across all functional areas based on program requirements. This position will be located in *Dahlgren, Va. *
- Provide support across all five functional areas of configuration management.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure rigorous tracking of hardware and software versioning.
- Actively work with personnel across the organization to foster collaboration, maintain data integrity, and assist to define necessary solution improvements if needed.
- Provide board support across multiple diverse configuration control boards.
- Rapidly build a solid foundation of technical knowledge.
- Develop and maintain configuration baselines as assigned.
- Compile software builds.
- Create Version Description Documents (VDD).
- Develop and revise process documents in support of configuration process management.
- Maintain effective customer relationships.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline or five (5) years of direct hands-on configuration management experience with a major weapon system application
- Five (5) years of full-time professional experience working in Configuration Management (CM) including two years of full-time experience in Configuration Management of modern (within the last 10 years), large-scale computer systems.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support.
- One (1) year of which must demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated familiarity with the C/C++ Software Language, Linux Software
- Demonstrated knowledge of the formal change control processes including Class I changes, Class II changes and Change Control Board (CCB).
- Demonstrated experience related to weapons systems and/or Navy programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CM Industry Standards and Military Standards
- One (1) year of which must demonstrate experience with systems engineering and work management tools such as Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS), Atlassian Jira, and/or SolidWorks Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM).
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to write clear, logically sequenced and grammatically correct documents.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with Database Management.
- Experience in experience in compiling software builds.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.