Apple Technical Product Manager in Cupertino, California
Technical Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Experience working with engineering and quality teams to develop and launch features, gathering functional requirements and preparing engineering and QA specifications
Expertise in SQL and relational database systems
Solid understanding of various system integrations and workflow dependencies
Skilled meeting facilitator with superior project management and Keynote presentation abilities
Experience with senior management and executive level teams
Willingness to work in a hands-on, high volume, dynamic, and constantly evolving environment
At least 5 – 7 years of related experience in product/program management, consulting, or engineering
- Lead technical improvements around worldwide pricing, rights, availability, payment consolidation, and vendor automation systems across Apple’s Internet and Software Services
- Implement new pricing system features for product launches, including translating pricing-related ideas and strategies into well-defined engineering requirements
- Design and refine pricing systems to accommodate changing environments
- Develop internal tools and processes to support and optimize day-to-day operations, including analysis and system configuration
- Author detailed functional requirements specification documents for engineering and QA
- Review related system implementations, including user acceptance testing
- Ensure system follows corporate policies and contractual arrangements with content providers
- Assess price change requests and business requirements as they relate to technical and system capabilities
- Partner with compliance team to ensure sound design and effective operations of related controls
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in an Engineering discipline, Management Science, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or an MBA degree with engineering/quantitative background
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf (Opens in a new window) at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf .
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html Learn more at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html (Opens in a new window) at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html .
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance at https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf guidelines at https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf (opens in a new window) at https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf applicable in your area.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program at https://www.apple.com/jobs/pdf/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf (Opens in a new window) at https://www.apple.com/jobs/pdf/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf .
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy at https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/accommodationdrugfree.html Learn more at https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/accommodationdrugfree.html (Opens in a new window) at https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/accommodation_drugfree.html .