CVS Health Learning and Development Supervisor in Cumberland, Rhode Island
As a Call Center Training Supervisor you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Call Center training strategies/solutions. The Training Supervisor will maximize call center representatives effectiveness by ensuring representatives have thorough knowledge of products, services, can effectively use closing skills, troubleshoot, resolve problems and provide a positive experience to CVS’ existing and potential customer base.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Plans, conducts, coordinates and implements a comprehensive training program for staff. Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff and individuals seeking on-on-one assistance. Leading the training design process, including managing the training delivery plan, scoping and mitigating risk, and interfacing with business partners to ensure quality standards are met. Designing and developing individual training solutions as required.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to design, develop, revise and evaluate training materials, including new hire onboarding, program operation guides, job aids, pharmacy technician certification and web based training.
• Leading a team of trainers to maximize their potential, meet individual and departmental goals, and internal quality measures.
• Participate on cross-functional project teams to represent training and development and support the implementation of company initiatives at the Center.
• Identify/develop training in order to increase efficiency of ALL employees by analyzing workflow and standardizing processes/procedures.
• Create and administer tests in order to measure employee’s knowledge of ALL business processes and procedures
• Design appropriate learning strategies through identification of learning objectives and subsequent content development to support each objective.
• Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Develop training solutions in a variety of formats (self guided, instructor led, web based).
• Execute program measurement strategy to evaluate the impact of training.
• Shift(s): Must be flexible with the ability and willingness to work late evenings, weekends and certain holidays. Must be able to travel if required.
• 3+ years of Customer Service/Retail/Pharmacy training experience in industry or related field
• Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire staff
• Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the CVS Values and organizational goals
• Proven ability to lead others, including experience leading project teams both formally and informally
• Ability to read and influence others; strong leadership capability
• Strong problem identification skills and the ability to implement resolutions
• Instructional Design Experience Preferred
• Pharmacy and/or call center knowledge preferred
• Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
Bachelor’s degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs