Belcan Industrial Engineer in Cromwell, Connecticut
Job Number: 288194
Description: An Industrial Engineer job in Cromwell, CT is currently available through Belcan. This is a contract role with our key aerospace client expected to last for 6 months. In this role, you will be responsible to provide process improvements, set work standards, evaluate operational costs, validate capital expenditure, document operational procedures, determine most economical process flows and perform project management functions. To be considered, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, 5+ years of experience, and experience using Solidworks. You MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT.
• Identify, evaluate, and recommend changes or improvements in operational process, procedures, and locations and provide analysis to support these changes;
• Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models;
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using CAD Tools (i.e. Solidworks);
• Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities;
• Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities;
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
• Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
• Develop, maintain and distribute reports as required.
Industrial Engineer Requirements:
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT.
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Industrial Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 to 7 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment working on plan layout and design or process flow mapping.
• Ability to design, develop, implement and improve integrated systems that included people, materials, information, equipment and cost.
• Capable of performing root cause analysis to determine cause and solutions to various technical manufacturing issues.
• Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word.
• Solidworks CAD Experience required.
• Six Sigma knowledge is preferred
If you are interested in this Industrial Engineer job in Cromwell, CT, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Cromwell , CT
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Benefits: No Benefits (None)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart