Rose International INC Human Resource Professional in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Human Resource Professional
Position Number: 302042
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Human Relations, Human Resources, SAP
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Creve Coeur 63141
Title: HR Data Specialist
Looking for a highly motivated individual to join The HR Shared Services team as an HR Data Specialist. The HR Shared Services is a team-based center for Company employees, managers, and HR professionals. In this role you will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in our HR data and systems, and apply this knowledge to a variety of tasks, transactions, and projects.
• Provide superior customer service through guidance and education on the data structure, systems, tools, and processes.
• Manage integrity of HR data within core and downstream systems, and ensure compliance through analysis and auditing.
• Independently and proactively identify, investigate, and recommend process improvements, develop and participate in the implementation of improvements
• Respond to requests and escalated inquiries in a timely manner and in accordance with established service level agreements.
• Ensuring data transactions are complete by payroll deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor''s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field of study.
• Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
• Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
• Strong systems, data management, and process orientation.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Experience in working in an environment which requires the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
• High degree of initiative and proactive approach to resolve issues and provide effective decisions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible and comfortable with changes in work assignments as the scope of the role evolves.
• Strong Excel skills - must have advanced skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• SAP knowledge and experience
• Ability to proficiently use all Microsoft Office products
--Advanced Excel skills will include: VLookups, basic formulas, charts/graphs. Must be able to filter and sort through Excel. Will be entering data to prepare a daily file.
--Bachelors degree is a requirement for this team.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)