HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) - Medical Surgical PRN in Corpus Christi, Texas
_Corpus Christi Medical Center,__ Corpus Christi, TX_
_Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) – Medical Surgical (3 West)_
_Shift: PRN Day or Night_
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
*Corpus Christi Medical Center *is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
Women's Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a* Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) – Medical Surgical (3 West).*
* Texas Certified Nurse Assistant certification, required.
* BLS certified with the American Heart Association for the Healthcare Provider, required. * Previous experience in acute care setting, preferred.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) - Medical Surgical PRN
Location: Texas-Corpus Christi-Corpus Christi Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08298-9765