Brinks Talent Management Analyst in Coppell, Texas
Talent Management Analyst
Requisition #:27621Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Misc./OtherEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Talent Management Analyst.
The Talent Management Analyst is responsible for promoting the talent management strategy, process and tools across Brink’s U.S.. This individual will work with salaried leadership director-level and below in order to increase business capability, create a high performance culture, and establish pools of well-qualified internal talent for succession planning. This position ensures that all targeted employees have a customized individual development plan, and are being given useful, constructive coaching and feedback to maximize their performance and development. The incumbent manages key talent/high-potential identification, development and succession planning to achieve business goals and create an internal bench of top talent. This position focuses on employee retention rates, analyzes trends, and develops related action plans. Bachelor’s degree in I/O Psychology, Business, or other related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Develop and deploy various surveys and assessments, provide ongoing reports to leadership in order to deliver metrics for business impacting decisions and people strategies (i.e. new hire, engagement, and exit interview assessments, talent development and selection, etc.)
• Drive a performance culture by providing consulting services, thought leadership, and organizational effectiveness to functional areas; aiding them with change management, business planning, and process improvement
• Diagnose and analyze current organizational systems, structures, talent, culture, retention / turnover, competencies, and related organizational practices to identify gaps between actual and desired states. Recommend and execute solutions for change.
• Partner with HRBPs and functional leaders to provide the appropriate direction and support on projects or new processes for their stakeholder groups
• Serve as project manager and drive the successful implementation of various initiatives
• Develop and deliver training or process updates to teams or entire departments / functions (in person and virtually)
• Identify and/or develop tools and manage resources to support and enable the business to effectively manage, develop and retain talent
• Facilitate or participate in meetings, create and deliver presentations to all levels within the organization
• Participate and / or conduct annual talent review sessions with functional leaders; regularly facilitate development discussions and support the overall talent development cycle
• Maintain database of talent information to aid in succession planning and talent review meetings; apply that data to identify key development areas, and oversee strategies to accelerate the development of top talent and successor candidates
• Coordinate talent management projects across the areas of performance, culture, leadership development, and succession planning, and more
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of related experience or Master’s degree in in Industrial and Organizational Psychology or related field
• Minimum of 1 year experience with Organizational Development / Talent Management
• Minimum of 1 year executing Talent Management processes (i.e. talent review, leadership development, succession planning, conducting assessments, etc.)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Hogan certification
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Advanced analytical and organizational skills with an acute attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at a single time
• Ability to work independently
• Solutions oriented
• Cross-functional collaboration skills
• Ability to balance between strategic and tactical requirements
• Ability to manage large projects
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences (including presenting)
• Demonstrates learning agility, with the ability to quickly implement feedback to realize desired results
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Ability to partner effectively with all levels in the organization, to include spearheading projects and meetings, and influencing decision makers
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top