Cantel Medical Warehouse Associate- Inventory Control in Conroe, Texas
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities include the accurate shipment of products to our customers and sales representatives, the accurate picking and staging of components used in manufacturing, accurate receiving of all shipped goods coming in from outside vendors, support to purchasers in making sure they have all the proper paper work.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Requirements of job include walking, sitting, standing, reaching above and below shoulder height on a frequent basis
• Occasional carrying of 25-50 lb. loads
• Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, climb, twist, and turn to move product
• Prefer certification on forklift prior to employment or the ability to achieve certification within the first 30 days of employment through our training program
• Possess acceptable written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to write legibly, read, and speak English; and perform basic math functions
• One year of Warehouse/Shipping experience or stocking experience strongly preferred
• Requires the ability to perform basic computer functions, as some data entry will be required
• This person will perform the following tasks:
• Receiving of all shipped goods coming in from outside vendor.
• Accurate count of all incoming shipments
• Make sure Packing Slips get to the appropriate Purchaser
• Sales Order pulling
• Work Order pulling
• Cycle Counting
• Control of lot number traceability
• Operates hand truck, forklift, or other heavy equipment as required
• Warehouse cleaning and organizing
• Ensure Warehouse aisles are clean and maintained to 6S certification standards
• Responsible for using their time appropriately
• Aid in identifying areas of improvement within their area and submitting these ideas to management
• Work in a team environment with all levels of the organization
• Advise Warehouse Supervisor if there are any concerns
• Ensure employees are trained on most current Standard Operating Procedures
• Ensure proper training of new hires and assist in cross-training when appropriate
• Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of warehouse operational needs
Cantel Medical is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.
External Company URL: http://minntech.com
Street: 3150 Pollok Drive