National Church Residences Accounts Receivable Manager in Columbus, Ohio
Come be part of an organization and team who puts their employees first!
Position is located at the Corporate office in Upper Arlington, OH and will support healthcare operations.
Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement and 15% Tuition Reduction with Franklin University
Full Time (30 hours or more per week) eligible for Health, Dental, Orthodontic and Vision insurance
Build your career with National Church Residences! We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas and promote internal growth.
• Oversee the management of all aspects of census, billing and accounts receivable for each facility including ensuring the integrity of the accounts receivable software and systems.
• Ensure timely and accurate billing for all facilities.
• Ensure timely submission of all medical billing.
• Ensure the accuracy of the medical supply software.
• Maintain and verify accuracy of all billing logs.
• Oversee accuracy of month end process in accordance with deadlines established by the Chief Financial Officer:
• Verify accuracy of month end detail with awareness of facility operations.
• Oversee monitoring and collection of past due accounts:
• Ensure enforcement of collections and procedures.
• Review accounts receivable weekly and/or in accordance with collection procedures.
• Communicate with Administrators and follow through with collection policies and procedures.
• Manage third party billing contracts.
• Manage ancillaries including markups, maximizing internal revenue, and developing ancillary service methods including DMERC billing.
• Within predetermined guidelines, review admissions that are not traditional Private, Medicaid, Medicare payor sources, including supplement payor sources. If outside of guidelines, notify supervisor.
• Collect and prepare work papers for audit and cost reports.
• Perform duties of Accounts Receivable Supervisor/Coordinator, Medical Billing Specialist and Business Office Managers/Coordinators as needed.
• Hires, trains, evaluates, performs corrective action with staff.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation/review and appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for patients/clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting but not required. Or related work experience performing the job responsibilities for 3 or more years. Preferred billing experience for Continuing Care Retirement Community, Skilled Nursing or Long Term Care.
Experience: Three or more years performing the job responsibilities in the health care industry.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
External Company URL: www.nationalchurchresidences.org