La Quinta Inns & Suites Laundry Attendant $9.35 per hour in Columbia, Missouri
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS OF OF 9/28/16
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Laundry Attendant to operate thehotel’s laundry facility and to ensure there is an adequate supply of linen available to meet the demand of the hotel. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in each customer’s day.
Other key duties include:
• Receive dirty linen from housekeeping staff and separate linens and towels by type
• Wash and dry laundry following proper procedures
• Maintain the organization of the laundry room
• Follow all safety and OSHA regulations and other applicable state and local regulations
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have some previous laundry or housekeeping experience, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of the La Quinta family!
Keywords: maid, janitorial, house cleaning, commercial cleaning, hospital cleaning, part time cleaning, part-time cleaning, office cleaning, full-time cleaning, full time cleaning,
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 25-30 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs. with assistance
• Must be able to spend the majority of the day standing, carrying, and walking
• Strong attention to detail required
• Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
• Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience with general knowledge of cleaning chemicals preferred
• Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
• Obtain any locally required certification as needed
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Title: Laundry Attendant $9.35 per hour
Requisition ID: 160181044