Master Brand Cabinets Inc Forklift Operator in Colton, California
*Position Summary: *Safely and efficiently operate Forklifts or other Powered Industrial Trucks, while properly handling materials and products,meeting production goals, maintaining quality standards, and team objectives.
*This position could be first of second shift. *
1st shift hours are approximately 5am-3:30pm
2nd shift hours are approximately 3:30pm- 2:00am
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Reads, understands, and completes daily forklift inspection sheets.
- Delivers needed materials as directed by the lead person or supervisor.
- Empties scrap and trash bins into the appropriate outdoor locations.
- Removes empty pallets from area and delivers to pallet storage area.
- Loads and unloads trucks and trailers.
- Bales cardboard, removes bales, and takes bales to proper storage location for pick up.
- Transfers and restocks materials to the appropriate location and/or rack.
- Ensures that materials are secured and safe to transport.
- Notifies supervisor if any problems or damages occur with the forklift.
- Assists in the strapping and tagging of material for transport.
- Maintains 5S in area.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reasonable Accommodations will be considered for qualified applicants with disabilities. EEO
About MasterBrand Cabinets
At MasterBrand, we don’t just make cabinets. Our team helps customers fulfill their dreams of a comfortable inviting home that brings families and friends together. We have a long history of success at MasterBrand Cabinets with a family of prominent brands and a culture build around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute through ideas and hard work. Join our family where we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
For full-time, regular employees, MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401K, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
You will be contacted for an interview if MasterBrand Cabinets believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Category: Manufacturing/Production Group