Apogee Engineering CSCS - IQT Instructor in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Technical Support Services
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Apogee Engineering is seeking a Cyber IQT Instructorin Colorado Springs, COto support the Cyber Security Control System (CSCS) Formal Training Unit (FTU).
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian Customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for both staff and clients alike. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
- Review, develop, and modify course materials associated with a series of cyber IQT courses with the FTU, including Boundary Protection, Infrastructure, Storage and Virtualization positions
- Provide comprehensive course instruction to train and certify students on General Weapon System Knowledge, Training Pipeline, Anatomy of Cyber Attack, Legal Authorities, Rules of Engagement, Command Structures, Intel Resources, Network Architecture, Crew Force Management, Mission Types, and Mission Planning/Debriefing
- Ensure students are trained to a set of government-coordinated competencies in preparation for Mission Qualifications Training (MQT) and Unit Testing/Certification
- Ensure all students have necessary tools and instruction to complete training courses and evaluations
- For each IQT course, instructors will schedule, review course critiques, and complete a course hot wash report
What you'll need to have
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a related field preferred
5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Must be a US Citizen and be eligible or possess an active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in Bluecoat Proxy, Palo Alto Firewall, Networking concepts and configuring switches, routers, hubs, and SolarWinds Network Monitoring
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted: November 15, 2019