Robert Half International Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant in Collierville, Tennessee
- Interfaces directly with business users and business analysts and translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various source systems to the data warehouse covering a variety of technical scenarios encountered in the construction of complex data warehousing solutions, including T-SQL, SSIS, and other data manipulation tools within the Microsoft Suite of Products.
- Investigates new technologies and advances, especially in the areas of business intelligence
- Troubleshoots and resolves data, system and performance issues
- Work closely with the team to ensure architectural standards are followed as it relates to business intelligence design and best practices.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting, and collaborate with business stakeholders in relation to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance for functional testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ETL - Extract Transform Load, BI - Business Intelligence, C# - Sharp, SSAS - SQL Server Analysis Services, SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services, SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services, T-SQL - Transact-SQL, Visual Basic Script
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Collierville, TN
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Reference: 03900-0010757890
Staffing Area: Technology & IT