Belcan Senior Mechanical Engineer in Cleveland, Ohio
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Number: 288179
Description: A Senior Mechanical Engineer job in Cleveland, Ohio is currently available through Belcan. In this position you will be responsible for leading an engineering team focused on projects related to machine design, process piping, and mechanical development. To be considered for this role, you should have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and over five years of project management experience.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Job Duties:
• Lead engineering team of four to five people responsible for P&ID development and design for Steel Mills.
• Handle machine design for pipe conveying systems.
• Interpret reference drawings and perform field verifications to determine exact layout
• In charge of full profit and loss responsibility
• Estimate cost of projects and develop proposals
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
• PE license (or ability to obtain license) required
• Minimum of five years handling project management responsibilities
• Steel mill industry and machine design experience is preferred
• Knowledge of piping codes and standards
If you’re interested in applying to the Senior Mechanical Engineer job in Cleveland, OH, please apply via the “Apply now” link below.
Location: Cleveland , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart