South Lake Hospital Guest Services Representative - Four Corners Emergency Department - Regular Part Time - Varied Shifts in Clermont, Florida
Provides directions to guests/team members within the hospital system, and the Orlando area.
- Escorts guests to their in-hospital destinations as needed.
- Maintains current knowledge of hospital personnel, departments and their locations in order to refer guests to the appropriate department or person.
- Provides information to all hospital team members.
- Responds to needs of guests/team members either on the phone or in person.
- Makes rounds on a regular basis of patient areas to identify and meet patient/visitor needs.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all hospital staff, management, and departments such as Volunteers, Social Work, and Home Health.
- Assists Social Service with transportation and hotel or flight arrangements for patients and their families.
- Displays a caring attitude as well as sensitivity to the needs/concerns of customers.
- Presents a professional image in dress, hygiene and communications skills.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Attends in services/meetings as required.
- Completes all mandatory education.
- Assume the responsibility for professional growth and development
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Two (2) years of experience in a customer service setting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled