Honeywell Senior Project Manager in Clearwater, Florida
Senior Project Manager
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This position is responsible as d Capital Manager for leading capital execution of the Aero Manufacturing Engineering New Product Development (AME NPD) organization. The selected candidate will be responsible for executing all aspects of capital execution for new development program capital requests. He/she will lead the appropriate product/program families’ capital execution from initiation through capitalization closure through coordination, negotiation and partnering with ISC Operations, Engineering, Program Management, AME NPD Engineering, and the new product sourcing teams.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading capital requestors and AME NPD Managers through capital planning and execution activities including 3 year AOP planning, prioritization, and current year execution.
- Implementing and driving organizational standard work utilizing ERP systems such as SAP, requisition and PO management, procurement lead times, coordination of e-auction activities and managing capital EAC growth.
Executing the fiscal cost and schedule responsibility for capital expenditure, procurement, and close out activities at >96% linearity.
25 Influence functional stakeholders
20 Support the MOS
25 Support Integrated Supply Chain sites
20 Manage data and report
10 Metrics improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Requires Associates degree in Sourcing, Program management, or Planning,
- Requires minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in planning, sourcing, or materials management environment.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident (US Citizen only for government contracts)
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS).
- Solid understanding of electronics manufacturing techniques and their impact on cost, quality, and producibility.
- Knowledge, skill and experience with wide range of industry standard manufacturing processes
- Possesses financial acumen, understands business metrics and how to impact results
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate project status and program needs across different levels of the organization and different operating environments
- Strong people management skills including talent development, coaching and developing high performance team
- Able to deal tactfully and confidently with internal, external customers and suppliers at all organizational levels
- Demonstrates leadership skills, able to influence and provide visionary leadership
- Proficient in project management skills with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
- Results focused with successful record of accomplishments through skilled use of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution.
- Green Belt, DFSS, Lean or Black Belt certification. Demonstrated ability in using six sigma tools
- Excellent computer skills including EXCEL and MS Project
- Technical Masters / MBA is a plus.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD61882
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
- Honeywell Jobs