Aon Corporation Sr. Pharmacy Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
Aon is looking for a Senior Pharmacy Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Risk Solutions in Bloomington, MN; Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA
Your impact as a Senior Pharmacy Consultant
The Senior Pharmacy Consultant is accountable for developing and executing the strategy to maximize pharmacy benefit savings and deliver results for our employer clients through the pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) procurement process and the life of the PBM contract. Experience in PBM request for proposal (RFP) selection process and a strong client-focused background is critical for this role. A pharmacy degree or background is a plus.* *
Lead consulting and procurement projects:
- Lead employer client procurement and consulting projects, including development of strategy & approach, communications with clients, providing direction to project team, and presentation of results.
- Establish and maintain trusted, strategic relationships with clients.
- Leverage a deep knowledge of the competitive PBM landscape to analyze and interpret market and industry trends; provide insight to the team and other key internal partners regarding opportunities for service and product innovation.
- Serve as a pharmacy benefit subject matter expert and trusted advisor to clients.
- Define a customized course of action for clients that enables them to proactively reduce risk and maximize savings.
- Deliver solutions that exceed the expectations of our clients.
Manage, retain, and grow client relationships:
- Partner closely with sales team by providing subject matter expertise and developing strategies and content for proposals and statements of work.
- Drive results for our clients and manage relationships for growth and retention.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3+ years of relevant Pharmacy Benefit Consulting, PBM, or Health Plan experience.
- Knowledge of PBM procurement, specialty pharmacy, PBM pricing and contracting.
- Exceptional project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Executive presence and demonstrated ability to manage client relationships.
- Strong leadership skills with experience collaborating within teams to produce results.
- Proven ability to work in a progressive, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant area of study. Pharmacy degree is highly preferred.
- Ability to travel periodically around 10%-15%.
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.* *
Our Colleague Experience:* *
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.* *
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2451005
Location: United States, IL, Chicago