Rose International INC Software Developer in Chicago, Illinois
Position Title: Software Developer
Position Number: 299829
Location: Chicago, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Oracle Developer, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Service Bus
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Chicago, IL 60603
Implement the Resource Tracking module within Beeline to track contingent workers. Beeline will integrate with ePeople Fusion HCM to add/update contractor data and will obtain contract and vendor information from Supply
Our client uses Oracle Fusion architecture for SOA interfaces. Please see below for resource job description requirements.
Beeline/ePeople/Asset Suite/PassPort Interface and Conversion Development
• Provide technical design and development for new interfaces/conversions.
• Compile and move application code to the development environment.
• Collaborate with Technical Architecture team to implement any necessary table modifications, creation of batch jobs, etc.
• Develop deliverables according to technical and project standards, which include:
o Technical peer review checklist
o Technical coding standards
• Collaborate with business subject matter experts in developing and confirming the design, build, etc.
• Perform unit testing of new or modified code.
• Support defect resolution during all test phases.
• Support mock conversions as needed.
• Prepare interface/application code for production implementation and verify production readiness.
• Perform pre-deployment activities and documentation.
• Support post-production issue resolution.
• Assist with and complete assigned system turnover documents:
o Develop Operation Guides updates
o Develop User Guide updates
o Develop Help Desk Scripts updates (where applicable)
• Provide weekly progress reports to Project Coordinator and participate in status meetings
• Assist, as time permits, with other areas of the project.
o SOA Development
o Oracle Fusion
o Oracle MFT
o Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
o Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
o Technical writing skills
o Oracle HCM Cloud
o HR functional knowledge#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)