Wolters Kluwer Senior Marketing Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our flagship products include UpToDate, Lexicomp, Medi-Span and Emmi Solutions.
Our talented team of physician editors, pharmacists, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will work closely with others on the segment, sales, product management and operations teams to optimize the growth of the CE solution portfolio. Responsibilities include partnering on Go To Market Plans; new product launches; supporting the development of business cases to justify strategic product investment; partnering with stakeholders to identify new market and segment opportunities on the basis of quantitative data analysis; gathering requirements in support of product development to address new segments and markets; and supporting the finance team on pricing strategy.
*This position can be based in Chicago, IL or Waltham, MA.**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Become an expert on CE customers and market; develop and maintain a deep understanding of global healthcare market dynamics, actively monitoring, communicating and acting upon changes relevant to customers and competition.
· Lead the launch of new products and releases, defining product positioning and ensuring operational readiness.
· Support the segmentation and tiering of global markets to obtain/sustain market leadership and ensure optimal packaging, pricing and positioning.
· Partner with product management, finance and development to develop business cases for new product concepts.
· Partner with product management to manage approved product concept development projects through the definition, development, testing and launch phases; and to define and execute on the product roadmap.
· Partner with the Sales Training team to deliver training on both new and existing products and markets.
· Identify, gather and analyze relevant market and customer data to maximize and measure the effectiveness of product marketing deliverables.
· Develop effective messaging and positioning to serve as content for marketing programs, differentiate CE solutions in the market, and communicate the benefits of CE to multiple buyer types.
· Gather and analyze data for input to the finance team on pricing strategy; partner with stakeholders to operationalize pricing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
5+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, or other marketing role/s
Experience bringing new products to market
Previous experience and ability to manage projects involving cross-functional teams
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
Experience in Healthcare IT industry desirable
Excellent quantitative/analytical skills
Excellent time management, decision making and organization skills
Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
Pragmatic Marketing training preferred
- Up to 25% travel may be required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Wolters Kluwer Jobs