Turner Broadcasting Sales Assistant, Sports in Chicago, Illinois
Posting Job Title:
Sales Assistant, Sports
United States - Illinois - Chicago
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution.
Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
Assist the Account Executive and Sales Planner(s) in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, billing etc...) as well as all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by Account Executive or management.
- Responsible for the typing of correspondence, faxing, filing and all other clerical duties assigned by the Account Executive or management
- Establish strong contacts at both agency and client levels; act as a liaison with advertising agencies in monitoring accounts
- Develop a working relationship with Sales Operations, guaranteeing timely and precise order process
- Responsible for booking all new and revised orders
- Maintain the central file, this includes all correspondence, contracts and revisions associated with the order
- Under the direction of the Account Executive, Sales Planner, or Sales Manager, resolve problems with copy, billing/invoices, order discrepancies and inventory issues
Maintain billing records on each account. (BAP reports) The Essentials
College Degree preferred, internships in related fields and/or prior office experience a plus
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, and a team player with a strong interest in the media business
Proficiency in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI, E-Mail. The Perks
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services
- Turner Broadcasting Jobs