Avanade Inc. Future Opportunity: D365 CRM Technical Architect in Chicago, Illinois
Do you know how to find the right software solutions? So do we.
You understand the nuts and bolts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and how to use your knowledge and communication skills to connect with clients and colleagues.
CRM is at the heart of everything you do. Whether you’re working with your development team or collaborating with your clients, your energy, knowledge and organizational skills inspire and develop the people around you.
About the job:
As Manager of CRM Solution Development, you play a meaningful role in developing effective systems to help your clients track their customer engagement, sales, service, marketing and retention. You’re as comfortable working with your team as you are crafting technical solutions and measuring the effectiveness of a project.
Day to day, you will:
- Enable the design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Use key performance indicators (important metrics) to measure and test the quality of projects
- Encourage and support your team in defining technical, operational and user requirements
- Oversee the timely and effective resolution of client issues
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction, including managing offshore teams
- Support sales activities
- Travel as needed
You’re likely to have at least five years of CRM experience and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as information technology, business technology or engineering.
Your skills and experience include:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- A background in managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Perfection in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or other business management software, especially Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Basic grasp of relational databases
Important Note about this Future Opportunity: We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this ‘Future Opportunity’ position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we’ve been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they’re working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we’ve been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
- Avanade Inc. Jobs