Allpro Parking, LLC 3rd Shift Shuttle Driver - Buffalo, NY in Cheektowaga, New York
This position is responsible for providing safe, prompt, friendly and professional transportation to customers between the parking facility and the airport. Shuttle routes will also include servicing an adjacent hotel and its customers to and from the airport. Shuttle Drivers are also responsible for providing the highest level of customer service by creating a safe, professional, friendly and prompt parking experience with Allpro Parking.
The safety of passengers is the responsibility of shuttle driver. At the beginning the shift, an inspection of the vehicle is required to ensure that the vehicle is functioning correctly. Shuttle Drivers must follow all traffic laws and posted speed limits. If unsafe conditions or road hazards are encountered report the problems to the supervisor. If the vehicle develops mechanical difficulties, document the problems and communicate needed repairs to management. Shuttle Drivers must ensure that passengers and luggage are safely loaded and unloaded from the buses. Drivers must never start to drive until all passengers are seated.
A driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory. Drivers must be at least 25 years old for insurance purposes, undergo a background check, motor vehicle report and pass a drug test and physical.
• Follows established procedures, including pre-trip and post-trip inspections,
designated routes, accurate record keeping, and regular, effective radio
communication with facility.
• Promptly and professionally greets everyone at all times. Smiles, makes eye
contact and verbally greets guests and coworkers from arrival on the property
• Maintain a clean, pleasant, and calm environment inside the shuttle (including
but not limited to: windows closed, approved audio/video playing, interior
lights on, no air freshener spraying, no items on the dashboard and no food
in/on the shuttle)
• Assist with loading customer’s luggage from their vehicle to the shuttle.
• Carry customer luggage from the shuttle to the curb at the airport and from the
shuttle to the customer vehicle in the parking lot.
• Maintain accurate familiarity of airport terminals and general area in an effort to
answer questions and provide helpful information to our customers.
• Report accidents, problems, and other required shuttle bus information (both
mechanical and cosmetic) to management.
• Keep shuttle bus secure and follow all safety procedures at all times.
• Be alert and observant of any activity on the facility at all times, both authorized
and unauthorized, and take appropriate action.
• Anticipate needs for customers by opening vehicle doors, assist customers in
stepping out of vehicle and help customers with parcels/luggage. Assist
customers with wheelchairs and provide other assistance as needed.
• In times of inclement weather assist customers with snow removal from
windows of their vehicles.
• Tips maybe accepted but cannot be solicited. Signs soliciting tips and tip cups
are not prohibited.
• Always be sure the steps into the shuttle are completely free of any ice or snow.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs or more frequently throughout the shift.
• At the start and end of each shift the Shuttle Driver must fill out the vehicle log
and condition report provided. Must check oil, water, lights, tires, and for any
damage on the shuttle bus.
• Upon departure from the shuttle at the end of the shift, ensure floors are swept,
washed (when applicable), empty the trash, and vacuum if necessary. Upon
closing shifts the shuttle driver must fuel shuttle bus before the shift ends!
OTHER JOB DUTIES/REQUIREMENTS
• Provide general travel directions as needed.
• Follow all rules and general guidelines as learned in training and in your
• Ensure all guest issues are handled quickly to ensure guests satisfaction within
the established guidelines.
• Perform special projects when required.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Valid NYS Driver’s License without restrictions.
• Team player with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Must conform to Allpro Parking’s uniform dress requirements.
• Must be able to respond calmly and rationally when handling conflict.
• Must be flexible with work shifts/hours, including overtime, servicing late flights,
peak volume, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.