HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Occupational Therapist in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Parkridge Medical Center Chattanooga, TN ____ _Occupational Therapist_ _ _ Shift Details: Full Time Days with Rotating Weekends
Parkridge Medical Centerhas served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge is currently looking for a Occupational Therapist to join their Team. Apply Now!
* Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in the department.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs. * Demonstrate knowledge to assess and adjust care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum * Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge * Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- State ofTennesseeOccupational Therapist license required
- Must be a graduate of an accredited OT program.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Occupational Therapist
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-14442