Kelly Services Case Management Assistant in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Claims Management Assistant – Chattanooga, TN
Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is seeking Case Management Assistants for our industry-leading health insurance client in the Chattanooga, TN area!
Start- January 14th, 2020. Could be extended for the right candidate
Pay- 15-16/HR (based on experience)
- Answers telephone inquiries from providers, members, family, and internal staff regarding the Case Management program, Responsible for screening members for Case Management eligibility, Responsible for documentation of all screening and pertinent data, Directs potential case to regional Case Managers for assessment, Completes tracking logs and monthly reporting/activity as assigned, Maintains proper workflow while meeting departmental goals for timeliness, Lends clerical support to other departmental members as requested.
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience\t
2 years business related work experience\t
Excellent clerical and telephone skills\t
Must be able to handle interruptions, set priorities, and adapt to change.\t
Excellent organizational skills\t
Type 45 wpm
- Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00pm
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the submit now button below. If you have questions regarding this opportunity, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
• Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
• Weekly pay and service bonus plans
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 1000 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs