Collabera Web/Graphics Designer/Web Architect in Charlotte, North Carolina
Web/Graphics Designer/Web Architect
Location:Charlotte, North CarolinaUS
Job Code:3316-web designer NC
IT Architect-Web Designer
Location Charlotte NC
Duration:- 6 months with extensions
Candidates should possess a strong background in user experience, digital design and a demonstrated ability to produce clean and simple layouts and components that solve users’ needs.
As part of the UX visual design team, the successful candidate will work on multiple interactive projects, deliver day-to-day maintenance of existing experiences, and generate design through the use of appropriate tools, resources and processes. The candidate will collaborate with internal team members.
• Act as the visual lead, working with designers, IA, Content, and/or Prototyping directly, to deliver the visual design of the user experience.
• Create documentation to help communicate the experience to the project team, UX team and prototyping team.
• Design with the style guide, brand and best user experience in mind.
• Manage design workflow and timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
• Show desire to iterate on design, while having the ability to finish a project on time.
Core Competency Requirements
• Advanced knowledge and skill in using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Invision.
• Ability to communicate design effectiveness and efficiency at project team, internal, partner and executive briefings.
Experience & Skills Requirements
• 5+ years of experience as a Visual Designer, Graphic Designer, User Experience Designer, or similar role.
• Experience with multi-device design and responsive design.
• Well-versed in visual design fundamentals, typography, color theory, brand communication and UI principles.
• Understanding and experience with concepts of HTML and CSS.
• Strong verbal and visual communication, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Financial industry experience required.
Experience & Qualifications
• Experience designing for the social web, design patterns, rich Internet applications and delivery methodologies.
• A passion for being the voice of the user and a proven track-record building user-centric solutions.
• Experience working with teams in multiple software project methods such as Waterfall SDLC and Agile.
• Online portfolio displaying a firm understanding of user-centered design processes and information architecture principles is a must.
Architecture,CSS,Digital Design,Illustrator,Photoshop,SDLC,Web Design