UBS Financial Services WAC Client Service Associate in Charlotte, North Carolina
WAC Client Service Associate
United States - North Carolina
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide operational and administrative support to financial advisors. You’ll:
– keep management systems up-to-date with client information
– educate clients on account services and capabilities
– collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
– handle a variety of service requests from clients and Financial Advisors
You’ll be part of the Branch Operations team and working with Financial Advisors and Client Service Associates within the Wealth Advice Center. You will play a critical role in providing a high level of service to both clients and Financial Advisors.
– a high school diploma
– client service experience
– series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
– an excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
– detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
– proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Financial Services
- UBS Financial Services Jobs